Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lo Curioso de los Gringos Americanos

Los americanos gringos, tambien tienen una forma my curiosa de decir las palabras en español al estilo ingles.

Ejemplos:

1. Carni asara: Carne Asada. Can I have some Carni asara well done.
2. Burirou: Burrito. I love chicken Burirou.
3. Dolcei the lechei:Dulce de Leche. I like the dulcei de Lechei cheese cake.
4. Chicuira: Chiquita. Please turn left on Chicuita Street.
5. Mama no te vayas: Mon-don-go (Mondongo). I love my Mama no te vayas with hot sauce.
6. Vila Verdei: Villa Verde. I live in Vila Verdei country club.
7. Solsa: Salsa. Do you like Solsa and Chips?
8. Cuesariya: Quesadilla. I want my Chicken Cuesariya to go.
9. Cueso: Queso. She likes her cueso medium.
10. Aila Morda: Isla Morada. Aila morda is beautiful.
11. Jeizus: Jesus. Jeizus, please clean my car.
12. Daiaz:Diaz. Good morning Mr. Daiaz.

Ahhh..otra cosa, hay que asegurarse de decriles estas palabras de la misma manera que ellos, los gringos americanos, las dicen porque despues no te entienden.

Fuekete!....Comenten.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So just like others, if a person has interest in the fresh news updates, he can
surely give a preference to online medium for getting familiarity
with these topics. " Earlier today some cruise ship struck land in Alaska. Committee on Gulf War and Health: Health Effects of Serving in the Gulf War, Update 2009.

Feel free to surf to my blog post: Latest Daily News